The life size Beheaded Bride was made in 2008-2009. There are 3 different versions: Wedding With Short Dress, Wedding With Long Dress, and Gothic. The wedding versions wear a white wedding dress with short brown hair. The Gothic version wears a black and red dress with long brown hair. When activated, she moves side to side as her eyes blink and light up, and she moves her mouth.
- Instead of having a try-me button on her base, there is a try me button on her left arm.
- The motion sensor is in the neck instead of the base.
- The gothic version has detailing on the neck stump, while the wedding version does not.
- She has about 4 unreleased phrases. These phrases were included on the Gemmy Bride and Groom Cloche.
- There was a Halloween Hang-up version of this lifesize, with the same phrases.
- "Hello. Have you come for my wedding ? I can't..I can't find my bouquet. Where am I ?"
- "There you are. I'm ready when you are. This has been the happiest day of my..of my (Cries)"
- "Does my hair look nice ? I just want everything to be..perfect..even though (Cries)"
Unreleased phrases Edit
- "Is my gown on straight? It's so beautiful. Mother will be so proud of me. I'm so.. happy."
- "He must be here somewhere. He must be here. Where is he? Its our special day. I... have to find him.
- "I know you! You're the one! You're the one who... no! No,no,no! *sobbing*
- ¨be careful tonight. there`s something...out there. something...something...bad.¨